9.07.2010

Travel Alone


Nothing might be more pleasant than making a trip,
having on my own way.

Early in the morning, Sep.4, I left Nagoya for Takayama by train.

I enjoyed walking in the forest along the river at Kamikochi,


spent the night in Takayama,
and the next day I was watching the horizon of the Japan Sea
on the small ship at Himi in Toyama.
I love the water.





I moved to Kanazawa by train again to visit
the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art.



Unfortunately, I was not allowed to see
that famous swimming pool by Leandro Erlich
from the basement because of its facility
maintenance.
I was pleased with Blue Planet Sky.
A square is cut off from the ceiling
so that we can see the sky.
It's really appealing.


I also came across a lot of delicious foods here and there.



I'm looking forward to getting a chance
to make a trip again some day in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment